- Rhythm: this picture presents rhythm through the same sequence of the bricks.
- Balance: The way in which the wooden wall is shaped with equal cubes lined in the same size and order makes this picture symmetrical.
- Proportion: the size of the tree next to the size of the building and compared to door.
- Unity: one could see the repetition of the same patterns at the back of the chair, which also create harmony.
- Pattern: one can see the same repeated small pieces of rocks and trashed cigarettes.
- Movement: the jumping girls are the moving objects of the picture.
- Variety: one could see a variety of colors, shapes and sizes in this picture.
- Emphasis: the flower is the focal point of the picture as it is the center and its colors contrast with the green around it.